Every time you use this website you will be bound by the current Privacy Statement and you should review this text every time you use the website:
In compliance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 pursuant to the protection of personal data, Fulham, informs you that:
1. All of the personal data gathered through the forms on this webpage, will be kept in a file under the responsibility of FULHAM SHOPS S.L., which have been duly registered at the General Register for Data Protection.
The purpose of those files is only to collect the data that is needed to answer client questions, suggestions, requests from the “Contact Us” section, and to process the requests for acquiring products and/or services by any web form provided on this website.
The completion and submission of the contact request electronic form, prepared for this purpose, supposes the express consent of the sender to receive communications related to this website. As a user you expressly agree the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the remitting of these communications.
2. When personal data is obtained from a form, it is necessary that at least those fields marked with an asterisk are filled in; if they are not, Fulham will not be able to accept and manage the compliance of the established relationship.
3. You warrant that the details submitted by you in the registration forms are correct, true and complete, being the sole responsibility of the user, any direct or non direct damage or prejudice deriving as a result of a breach of that obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you warrant that such party has been informed of the issues contained in this Policy and obtained permission to submit your information for the specified purposes.
4. In response to the concerns of Fulham Shops S.L. to ensure the security and confidentiality of their data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data have been obtained and the technical means installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
5. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation of the data, you can write with the subject line "Data Protection" to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In accordance with that established in Law 59/2003, regarding services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive information from Fulham, you may express this desire through the following email: email@example.com
Fulham Shops, S.L.
28010 – Madrid - Spain