In order to resolve online disputes, users of the FULHAM website may visit the following platform: https://ec.europa.eu/
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. In order to resolve disputes, the parties decide to submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user address, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction. Likewise, as an entity signed up to Confianza Online and according to its Code of Ethics, users may contact Confianza Online’s (www.confianzaonline.es) extrajudicial service to resolve disputes concerning any dispute regarding online contracts and advertising, data protection and the protection of minors.
In compliance with article 10 of the Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico, we expose out data:
- Company name: Fulham Shops, S.L.
- Companies Register of Madrid, Volume 24.009, Book 0, Folio 61, Section 8, Page M-431208. 2nd Entry
- Spanish Tax Code: B85009876
- Address: Calle Velázquez 72, 28001, Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +34 917 648 887
- Website: www.fulham.es
Complaint forms are available at the address in the previous paragraph.