RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Return period: Within 30 days of receiving your order.
Return costs: It is FREE if you bring the item to be returned to any of our stores, but you can also send it via a courier, or by asking us to send one and paying the shipping cost, specified in the following table (we will deduct this amount when we refund you).
Refund period: Within 14 days of receiving your returned item, although it is usually made within a maximum of 1 or 2 days.
Below is a detailed explanation:
WHAT IS THE RETURN PERIOD?
The exchange or return period is within 30 calendar days of receiving your order. Fulham has a period of 14 calendar days as of receipt of the returned item to refund the customer.
CAN I MAKE A RETURN AT ANY FULHAM STORE?
Yes, you can.
HOW SHOULD I RETURN AN ITEM?
1. Return from your address:
You must inform us of your decision to return the item in writing via one of these means:
- In your customer area (MY ACCOUNT), by ticking the box of the item you want to return in your order.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By us the withdrawal form you received with your order and that you will find at the end of this section, to the following address: Fulham Shops SL, C/Velázquez 72, 28001 Madrid.
After verifying the information, we will confirm the return acceptance and send you the label you must stick on the parcel (which should be perfectly packaged), that the courier will collect. You can send the parcel through a different courier or drop it off at one of our stores.
When we carry out the refund, we will deduct the cost charged by the courier for shipping the returned item.
Once we receive the item at our warehouse, we will check the information and that the product is the same condition as it was when sent.
Then, within 14 calendar days and via the same payment method Fulham will refund the following:
- The price of the returned item.
- The delivery cost if it was paid by the client when they placed the order.
- We will deduct the cost of collection of the returned item.
- If you return a product with a quantity promotion (3x2, second unit at half price, etc.), promotion will be void and the discounted products will be charged at their full price).
2. Exchange from your address:
If you wish to exchange something from your address, you must make a return following the aforementioned steps and place a new order online.
3. Returns at our physical stores:
You can return an item bought online at any of our stores. Items must be in perfect condition, with all their tags, and with their corresponding delivery note.
We will give you a return receipt in store and we will refund the order amount via the same payment method, including shipping costs if they were paid by the customer, within 14 calendar days.
Please bear in mind that Fulham reserves the right to reject returns that are requested or sent after the 14-day period, or items that are not in the same condition as when they were sent.
WHAT CAN I DO IF THE ITEM I RECEIVE IS FAULTY OR INCORRECT?
If you receive a faulty item or an item that does not meet the requirements specified, contact us at email@example.com or at 917648887 within 2 months of noticing.
Fulham is liable for non-conformities that may occur within 2 years of the delivery of the product.
Fulham will repair or replace the item, reduce its price, or terminate the contract as the case may be. In this case, you will not have to pay anything for the return. Fulham will bear the cost of the collection of the product and, once the default or fault is verified, we will reimburse you 100% of the amount paid, including delivery costs, if any.
Fulham Shops, SL
C/ Velázquez 72, 28001, Madrid
+34 91 764 88 87
– I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
– Ordered on/received on:
– Name and surnames of the customer:
– Customer’s address:
– Signature (only if this form is submitted in paper):
(Fill out and send only in case of contract withdrawal)