The FULHAM website uses both own and third-party cookies to improve its services and its performance, as well as user experience. If you browse this website or sign up and do not disable cookies, we understand that you accept their use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files which are downloaded onto your device in order to collect data which are essential for the correct functioning of the FULHAM website. They benefit users by improving their browsing experience and the use of our website, and they may be updated and recovered by FULHAM, as the party responsible for their installation.
Cookies may only be read by the service or app which sent them to your device. They are not executable files, they cannot propagate, and they do not contain viruses. Likewise, the first-party cookies used on FULHAM’s website do not collect your personal data (name, surname, address, bank details nor any other kind of details). Thus, the information we will obtain through the cookies we use is only for statistical purposes and completely anonymous.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity which manages them:
• First-party cookies: The cookies we send from our website to your computer or device.
• Third-party cookies: The cookies sent to your computer or device from a domain or website managed by an entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies. These cookies offer a legal control which is far higher than that of first-party cookies, for increased safety and users’ peace of mind.
Depending on the time they remain enabled:
• Session cookies: These cookies have been specifically designed to gather and store data when accessing and browsing the website.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies store the data on your device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time, which may range from minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
• Analysis cookies: These cookies are processed by FULHAM or third parties to quantify the number of users in order to statistically measure and analyse how you use the services we offer. We analyse how you use our website to improve the products and services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies allow to manage as effectively as possible the advertising spaces, if any, included by the editor on the website, app or platform through which the requested service is provided, according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow to manage as effectively as possible the advertising spaces, if any, included by the editor on the website, app or platform through which the requested service is provided. They store information on user behaviour collected through continuous observation of user browsing habits, thus allowing a specific profile to be created in order to display advertisements based on the results. If you visit a website or open an email including an ad or promotion about our products or services, a cookie may be installed on your browser. These cookies allow us to show you ads related to the search you made and control our ads based on parameters such as the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
• Technical cookies: They allow users to browse a website, platform or app and use the options or services offered therein, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, giving reminders of items in an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, sending requests to sign up or participate in an event, using security elements when browsing, storing content to publish videos or music or sharing content through social media.
• Customisation cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features which are predefined based on certain aspects of the user’s device, such as language, the browser they use to access the service, the region from which they access the service, etc.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
COOKIES USED BY FULHAM
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Modifying your browser settings to disable cookies is a very easy process. However, if you disable them, your user name and password will no longer be stored on the website, and the browsing experience will be significantly slower, since your device will have to gather all the information required to access our products and place an order on our website from scratch.
The process varies depending on the browser you use. Below you will find the explanation on how to disable them in the most common browsers. If you use any other browser, please check its corresponding information and settings page.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Press the ‘Alt’ key on your keyboard.
3. In the menu at the top, click ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’.
4. Select ‘Privacy’.
5. In ‘Firefox will’, choose ‘Use custom settings for history’. Untick the option ‘Accept cookies’ to disable them and save the changes.
For more information, visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’.
3. Select ‘Privacy’.
4. In ‘Advanced’, you can disable cookies and save the changes.
For more information, visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click ‘Settings’.
3. Click ‘Advanced’. In ‘Privacy and security’, click ‘Content Settings’.
4. In ‘Cookies’, you can disable cookies and save the changes.
For more information, visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
1. Open Safari.
2. Select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Security’ (top right-hand side).
3. In ‘Accept cookies’, you can choose whether Safari should accept the cookies of the websites you visit or not. For more information, click the question mark.
4. To see the cookies stored on your computer, click ‘View cookies’.
For more information, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265