Shopping online at Fulham is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Choose the category, product, color and size. Click on the photo to access an enlarged photo and product info.
- Select an item of clothing and add it to your shopping bag. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process your order. If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process.
- To process your order, log into your shopping bag in the menu at the top of the screen. Click "Check My Bag" to review your order.
- You can create an account to process your order, but it is not compulsory. You can also choose to receive the order at the billing address or at a different address.
- Tick the box if you want the product gift-wrapped.
- Select a payment method.
- When you have completed these steps, check that everything is correct and confirm the order. You will receive an email confirming your order.
Where can I receive my order?
It can be sent to the address selected by you. Remember, if you want, you can specify a different delivery address to the customer address. This is very useful when you want to send a gift, if you spend more time at work than at home or if you are going to be a stay a long time away from your home.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected, because the shipment is processed after receiving payment. When payment is received, the estimated delivery takes from 2 to 3 days , except Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and abroad (see by destination).
How much do I pay for delivery service?
Delivery is free over 90€, otherwise the shipping amount will be specified in your order, depending on the weight, volume and destination.
What is the home delivery process?
After we process your order, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email (when your order leaves the store). If you provide us your mobile number, TNT will send you a pre-alert by SMS.
Can I include my company’s details on my invoice?
Yes. You only have to fill in the tax information we require.
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
All purchases are billed in Euros.
We offer the following payment methods:
* Cash on delivery.
* Bank transfer.
* Credit card (except American Express).
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item purchased in our online shop, we recommend you do so quickly and easily in one of our stores.
Items must be in perfect condition (unused, unwashed, with its internal labels and without alterations) and with their corresponding receipt.
Underwear, socks and swimwear items cannot be returned nor exchanged.
Returns at www.fulham.es are always free of charge. Returns can be made within 30 days from date of purchase. To make a return in store you must present the item to be returned along with the sales receipt or invoice in order to make the return.
If you do not want to exchange an item for another you will be issued a voucher with a shelf life of six months which can be used in all our stores and online.
Fulham does not return the money except in the case of manufacturing defects. There are no returns during the sales period (only exchanges).
If you prefer us to collect the items from your home, you can request it by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. After verifying all the details, we will send a courier to collect your package. To specify the details of the collection, the courier will contact you via mail, sms or mobile phone. If for some reason the arranged date is not convenient for you, get in touch with TNT to change it calling +34 902 111 868
The steps for returns are:
- Request the return by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 917 024 582
- Mark on the ticket the item to be returned.
- Deliver the box to the courier at the address you indicated.
- You will receive a voucher/code for the amount of the return.
Please, note that fulham.es reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
When can I exchange an item?
Items purchased in fulham.es can only be exchanged in one of our stores, as long as it is a change in size or color of the same item, the price has not changed, the item is in perfect condition and there is stock in the store. If you want to exchange an item from home, you must request a return and make a new purchase online.
How long do I have to make an exchange?
Exchanges must be made within 1 Month from the date of purchase.
Can I exchange my items at any Fulham store?
What should I do if I receive a defective item?
If you have received a defective item, please contact our customer service department by calling +34 917 024 582 or via email email@example.com, we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
Every time you use this website you will be bound by the current Privacy Statement and you should review this text every time you use the website:
In compliance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 pursuant to the protection of personal data, Fulham, informs you that:
1. All of the personal data gathered through the forms on this webpage, will be kept in a file under the responsibility of FULHAM SHOPS S.L., which have been duly registered at the General Register for Data Protection.
The purpose of those files is only to collect the data that is needed to answer client questions, suggestions, requests from the “Contact Us” section, and to process the requests for acquiring products and/or services by any web form provided on this website.
The completion and submission of the contact request electronic form, prepared for this purpose, supposes the express consent of the sender to receive communications related to this website. As a user you expressly agree the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the remitting of these communications.
2. When personal data is obtained from a form, it is necessary that at least those fields marked with an asterisk are filled in; if they are not, Fulham will not be able to accept and manage the compliance of the established relationship.
3. You warrant that the details submitted by you in the registration forms are correct, true and complete, being the sole responsibility of the user, any direct or non direct damage or prejudice deriving as a result of a breach of that obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you warrant that such party has been informed of the issues contained in this Policy and obtained permission to submit your information for the specified purposes.
4. In response to the concerns of Fulham Shops S.L. to ensure the security and confidentiality of their data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data have been obtained and the technical means installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
5. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation of the data, you can write with the subject line "Data Protection" to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In accordance with that established in Law 59/2003, regarding services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive information from Fulham, you may express this desire through the following email: email@example.com
Fulham Shops, S.L.
28010 – Madrid - Spain